Agile Release Train (ART) Launch
Download Course Details PDF
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.
Becoming Agile | Achieving Strategic Alignment | Implementing Product Development Flow
This five-day program is intended for those larger software enterprises who need to apply scalable lean and agile development methods in order to increase the productivity, quality, value delivery and strategic alignment of their software development teams.
- Train 50-100 team members, (typically organized in to 8-12 newly formed Scrum teams in a common program), in the principles of Scaling Software Agility and the implementation of Scrum in an enterprise context
- Align the team to a common enterprise mission and product backlog and plan for the first release or potentially shippable increment (PSI, 8-12 weeks) of software. Establish iteration plans and measurable PSI objectives
- Introduce prospective Product Owners and ScrumMasters to the principles and practices unique to their role in the new agile enterprise
- Build a context and repetitive model for rolling-wave release planning, objective setting, program execution and adaptive feedback which provides a continuous flow of value to the user or marketplace
- Principles of Lean and Scaling Software Agility
- Scrum for Enterprise Teams
- Release planning: Mission, Vision, and preliminary planning
- Draft plan and management review
- Final plan review
- Product Owner Orientation
- ScrumMaster Orientation
Audience and Certification Details
A Five-Day Immersion Program for Agile Enterprises.
Please call Icon at (636) 530-7776 to get private on-site pricing.