SAFe 4.0 for Teams
Download Course Details PDF
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.
This two-day course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will learn how to become Agile Teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations. Agile teams learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams. This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
Attending the class prepares participants to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP).
After this course, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- All stakeholders of an Agile Release Train at the beginning of its SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 Continuing Education – Strategic PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Please call (636) 530-7776 ext. 803 for discounted, private, on-site pricing.